The following advice for parents / guardians has been received from the Department for Education:- you should not be unduly worried about the possibility of your child catching the Coronavirus. There is no reason why your children should not continue to attend their early years, school or further education setting as normal.
Please click on the links below for more:
- PHE letter to parents and guardians – 23rd September 2020
- What to do if.. COVID guide for parents
- Back to School Southwark Booklet
- Dog Kennel Hill School Communications Procedure.2020-2021
- Return to school letter – Sept 2020
- MHS Managing Transitions-toolkit
- Year 2 – 5 return letter – 18th June 2020
- Letter to parents and carers about online phonics lessons – 20.04.2020
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Toolkit – COVID19
- Home Learning 27.3.20
- Covid-19 Letter of Parents – 25.3.20
- The latest scientific advice – how to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Science objectives for each year group – Covid 19 Letter
- ChatHealth Poster for Parents Guys St Thomas 23rd March 2020
- Copleston mutual aid advice – 20th March 2020
- Southwark Staying healthy – information sheet for parents1450
- PE whilst at home – 20th March 2020
- PE related Quiz Questions – 20th March 2020
- Covid-19 Update for parents 19.3.20
- Covid-19 17.3.20
- Coronavirus update 13.3.20
You can help too!
The Government and NHS are well prepared to deal with this virus. You can help too. Germs can live on some surfaces for hours.
To protect yourself and others:
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough or sneeze.
- Bin the tissue, and to kill the germs, wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel.
- If you have arrived back from China within 14 days follow the specific advice for returning travellers.
This is the best way to slow the spread of almost any germs, including Coronavirus.