I am writing to you to let you know about a creative writing competition, which is an exciting writing challenge that invites our children to write a diary entry based on a real or imaginary day your child has experienced. It is the perfect way for your child to showcase their creative writing abilities. Younger children can practise their recounts while our older children can delve into creative writing where crazy capers await them.
Why should your child enter?
- Bright, engaging worksheet, makes creative writing fun!
- Exciting theme!
- Opportunity for your child’s work to be published
- Great prizes for our school and your child
- Free bookmark and sticker for every entrant!
- Engaging resources available online for FREE
If your child has chosen to apply for this competition, please support their creativity.
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Mrs Sahin, English-Coordinator