It is important that children arrive in school on time every day for a number of reasons:
• It is the legal responsibility of parents/carers to ensure that children attend their registered school on time each day.
• If a child is late, they miss important information about the day’s activities.
• A child that is late will miss school work.
• Children that arrive in good time for registration are able to talk to their friends before school and settle into the school day with them.
• A child that is late disrupts lessons and other children.
Lateness = lost learning!
Our school day starts at 9.00am and pupils should be in the playground by 8.55am to line up with their class for registration. If there is a particular reason why you are finding it difficult to arrive at school on time please make an appointment to discuss this with us. Thank you for your co-operation.