Play & Social Skills Leaders 10 HOURS PER WEEK Term time only
Start Date: 1st October 2017 or sooner
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
We can offer:
A friendly, supportive team, who are enthusiastic and committed to ensuring all pupils make good progress;
Good levels of support and resources;
Well behaved children who are eager to learn;
A fantastic learning environment.
• Able to effectively promote and develop positive, professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents?
• Able to work effectively as part of the existing team to promote good outcomes for all children
• Proactive? Do you show initiative in your current role?
• Able to work as part of a team as well as independently when appropriate?
• Able to monitor, track and implement strategies to ensure good pupil outcomes?
• Are you willing to follow advice and act upon this as to improve your own skills and knowledge?
If so, please download and apply via the following documents:
Closing date for applications & shortlisting: Tuesday 26th September 2017 at 12 noon.
Completed application forms to be sent to: email@example.com or delivered to the school.
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 28th September 2017.